Work Paper Overview
Work Papers are the completed documents (i.e. evidence) that users download and retain. These documents support the overall conclusion that a transaction has been verified. A Work papers includes tick marks, formatting, and meet the reperformance standards.
AR Confirmation work paper overview
The AR Confirmation work paper is a zip file that includes the following:
- Excel file that documents the testing performed including:
- Populations and Selections
- Contact information of the Verifiers and any evidence to support the authenticity of the respondents
- Results of the tests and any alternative evidence.
- A PDF of each confirmation regardless of their state (drafted, completed, awaiting response
- A certificate of completion providing evidence of when the confirmation was completed and which individual completed the confirmation.
Generating the work paper
Step 1. Click Generate Work Paper
Navigate to the AR Tracker on the specific engagement you wish the generate a work paper, click on the Generate Work Paper button, located on the right-hand bottom. Once generated you will receive an email with a secure link to download the work paper.